What is “the Dragon” (aka “the Tail of the Dragon”, “Deals Gap” and “Tale of the Dragon”)?
The Dragon is a portion of US129 in Tennessee that features 318 curves in 11 miles. Riders and drivers from all over the world visit the Dragon in hopes of conquering its many twists and turns. Beginning just beyond Punkin Center where US129 and State Road 72 meet, the Dragon winds its way through a portion of the east Tennessee mountains and ends at the TN/NC state line. Beyond the state line lies Deals Gap, the Tail of the Dragon, Fontana Dam, Cherohala Skyway and many other points of interest.
As you travel the Dragon, you will notice the US129 Dragon photographers shooting from strategic points along the way. Smile, wave, or simply ignore as you pass by but be sure to check the Dragon photo gallery web site to view Dragon pictures of you taming the Dragon.
129photos.com offers the highest quality photos on the Dragon.
When it comes to Dragon pictures, 129photos.com has you covered.
- Our Dragon photographers shoot every day of the week from around 9am til as late as 6pm.
- We are happy to work with clubs visiting the Dragon and offer some fantastic deals on all your Dragon pictures taken during your visit to the Dragon.
- Enhance your Dragon photos with a Dragon logo and year or a tribal-style border.
- Have your Dragon photo put on a mouse pad, mug, poster, etc.
- We offer professionally designed posters personalised with your information. Our designs are a 129photos.com exclusive and only available here.
- Go ahead… we encourage you to check out the other Dragon photographers and you will see the difference.
- See the Testimonials page for comments concerning our high quality Dragon photos. You won’t be disappointed.